Awards and certificates
- International research Conference “Innovative methods in education”, SDU,2016.
- Institute of Advanced Training, Almaty technological University. Topic: “Professional development of pedagogical skills”, 36 hours (2016)
- Women pedagogical university, “Integration of Education in the Turkic space” international research seminar, 72 hours (05.12.16-15.12.16) Almaty.
- International research Conference “Philology, Linguodidactics and translation: development, problems and prospects”, KazNU, 2016.
- Online seminar on the Thomson Reuters resource for scientific research: on the Web of Science platform – basic search capabilities, working with bibliography in the EndNote Online program, Search by author Researcher ID, Search and analysis of scientific journals using Journal Citation Reports, 4 hours (26.01.16-28.01.16)
- The online workshop on resource Thomson Reuters scientific research: on the platform Web of Science basic search capabilities, Work with program bibliography in EndNote Online, Search by author’s Researcher ID, Search and analysis of scientific journals using Journal Citation Reports, the Base is the most feeling scientific publications Essential Science Indicators, an Analytical tool InCities, 16 hours (15.09.2016-23.09.2016)
- “Teaching academic writing”, KazUIR & WL named after Abylai Khan, 72 hours (18.10.2017-20.10.2017)
- Institute Of Advanced Training, Almaty Technological University. Topic: “Improvement of pedagogical skills of University teachers”, 36 hours (2016)
- Full course KazUIR & WL named after Abylai Khan “Innovative methods of foreign language teaching in non-linguistic higher school”, 72 hours (04.01.2018-16.01.2018)
- CAS Certificate for participation in seminar “Modern technologies of training to languages for special purposes”, 72 hours (23.02.2018)
- RK Almaty technological University; Institute of advanced training certificate in the amount of 36 hours on the topic “Professional development of pedagogical skills”, January 14-28, 2018
- Certificate in the amount of 72 hours on the topic “Global Access to English. The XXI century skills :Critical thinking for XXI century education”, Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, May 23, 2018
- SPRINGER NATURE TRAINING How to use How to publish, KIMEP, 11.10.2018
- Innovative technologies for the formation of integrative competences of linguists with a view to preparing them for teaching., Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, 09.11.2018-16.11.2018
- Certificate of participation in the fourth international scientific-practical conference “Global science and innovations 2019:Central Asia”. Global science Astana. 21.01.2019
- “Сombined methods of teaching a foreign language” in the amount of 72 hours. “Advance” foreign language teacher training center, Almaty, Kazakhstan. Certificate №76, 16.10.2019-02.11.2019
- Methodological seminar “Theory and practice of teaching languages in secondary and higher education of the RK”, In the amount of 72 hours, Kazakh academy of Architecture, Almaty, Kazakhstan, Registration number #000962, 26.11.2019-30.11.2019